寒江文学天涯何处是归途

首页 > 句子大全 / 正文

简单英语口语对话(通用33篇)

2024-09-11 16:47:38 句子大全
文章简单英语口语对话(通用33篇)由网友雨后初晴投稿,希望给你工作学习带来帮助,当然本站还有更多简单英语口语对话(通用33篇)相关模板与范例供你参考借鉴。

简单英语口语对话(通用33篇)

  掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面是由小编为大家带来简单英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

  简单英语口语对话 1

  How many do you need你想买多少

  Two Kilograms.两公斤。

  Are these apples on sale这些苹果降价卖吗

  That’s our rock bottom price.这是我们的最低价了。

  Can we buy it on instalments我们可以分期付款吗

  Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。

  简单英语口语对话 2

  Could I have a try我能试试吗

  Certainly. The fitting room is over there.当然可以,试衣间在那边。

  It seems to fit you very well.这件衣服很适合你。

  All right. I think I’ll take it.行,我买了。

  简单英语口语对话 3

  I’m looking for a pair of shoes.我想买双鞋。

  Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。

  Do you have anything larger than this one你有更大点的吗

  Yes, we have. Let me show you.有,我拿给你。

  Yes. Can I help you是的.。我可以帮你吗?

  简单英语口语对话 4

  如何让其描述坏人

  第一句:What did the young man look like?

  那个年轻人长什么样子?

  A: Police Station? Sir, I’d like to report a robbery. I saw a young man rob an old lady of herpurse.

  警察局吗?瞥官,我想报告一起抢劫案。我看见一个年轻人抢了一个老太太的钱包。

  B: What did the young man look like?

  那个年轻人长什么样子?

  A: He is short and thin.

  他个子不髙,很瘦。

  第二句:Can you describe the thief?

  你能描述—下那个小偷吗?

  A: Sir, I saw a woman’s phone and money were stolen.

  警官先生,我看见一个妇女的手机和钱被偷了。

  B: Can you describe the thief?

  你能描述一下那个小偷吗?

  A: He Is about 30 years old, and wears sunglasses.

  他大约30来岁,带着墨镜。

  简单英语口语对话 5

  如何自我保护

  第一句:Here you are. Please dont hurt me.

  给你,请别伤害我。

  A: Freeze or I’ll shoot?

  不许动,否则我开枪了。

  B: Oh, no, l,m just a traveling student and don’t have too much cash on me.

  哦,不要,我只是个来旅行的学生而已, 我身上没有多少现金。

  A: Nonsense. I want money.

  少废话,我要钱。

  B: Here you are. Please dont hurt me.

  给你,请别伤害我。

  第二句:What do you want?

  你想要什么?

  A: Hands up.

  举起手来。

  B: What do you want?

  你想要什么?

  A: Shut up. Where is the money?

  闭嘴,钱在哪儿?

  B: It’s in the pocket of my trousers.

  在我的裤兜里。

  简单英语口语对话 6

  如何表达被偷

  第一句:The thief stole my phone and money.

  小偷把我的手机和钱偷走了。

  A: Whats the matter, sir?

  先生,怎么了?

  B: The thief stole my phone and money.

  小偷把我的'手机和钱偷走了。

  第二句:My wallet is stolen.

  我的钱包被偷了。

  A: Excuse me. I want to report a case.

  打扰了,我想报案。

  B: Yes, madam. Whats up?

  好的,夫人,发生什么事了?

  A: My wallet is stolen. I had about 100 dollars

  我的钱包被偷了。里面有约100美元现金。

  其他表达法:

  I saw one man rob the old lady of her money.

  我看见有人抢了老太太的钱了。

  简单英语口语对话 7

  a: these painters look like they were done by a real amateur painter.

  b: have you ever seen anything so inartistic?

  a: the painter is apparently incompetent.

  b: there’s no technique and the paintings look like a child has painted them.

  a: 这些画看起来像是外行画。

  b: 你见过这么没有艺术性的画吗?

  a: 这个画家显然没有什么能力。

  b: 他的'画儿一点技巧都没有,看起来就像小孩子画的。

  简单英语口语对话 8

  a: what is he talking about?

  b: just some excuses. he is incapable of telling the truth, but he’s bad at lying, too.

  a: his fumbling attempts are really painful to listen to.

  a: 他在说什么呢?

  b: 找借口呗。他不可能说出真话,又不善于说谎。

  a: 他那拙劣的谎言,让人听起来真是难受。

  简单英语口语对话 9

  Harry: yes. It was so crowded. Im worn-out. Lets find our seats.

  S: are they window seats or aisle seats?

  H: let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.

  S: ok. But can I trede my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. Im a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after Ive landed.

  H: thats fine. Id like to be on the aisle anyway. Its easier to get in and out.

  S: thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?

  H: I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.

  S: good idea.

  H: dont forget to keep the seat belt on.

  S: ok. Hope its a pleasant trip.

  H: yes!

  S: and no hijackers.

  H: oh, you have too wild of an imagination.

  哈利:是的。太拥挤了。我累坏了。让我们找到座位。

  S: 是靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?

  H: 让我看看…是的,一个靠窗的座位和一个过道。

  S: 好的'。但是我能和你一起坐三层吗?我更喜欢靠近窗户的那个。我是个糟糕的飞行家。我总是晕机,直到着陆后才能放松。

  H: 那很好。无论如何,我都想站在过道上。进出更容易。

  S: 谢谢。我们应该把行李放在哪里?

  H: 我认为较小的随身包可以放在头顶的隔间里,其他的可以放在座位下面。

  S: 好主意。

  H: 别忘了系好安全带。

  S: 好的。希望旅途愉快。

  H: 是的!

  S: 没有劫机者。

  H: 哦,你的想象力太天马行空了。

  简单英语口语对话 10

  A:I wish to order 100 sets of hifi.Do you have this service?

  我要订购一百套高保真,你们有没有这项服务。

  B:Sony or some other brands?

  索尼还是其他品牌?

  A:Sony please.Do you have exrra charge for delivery?

  索尼。送货有附加费吗?

  B:No,its free.

  没有,是免费的。

  简单英语口语对话 11

  我是来采购相机的

  A:Good morning, Angela, how have you been lately?

  早上好,Angela,最近如何?

  B:Morning, Michael. I’ve been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and I’ve been searching for a suitable replacement.

  早,Michael。我最近非常忙,有一个推销员要不干了,我正忙于寻找合适的候选人。

  A:Well, rest assured that you can count on us to be here for the long run,please sit down. Coffee?

  其他的'推销员将确保你能长期依靠我们。请坐吧,来杯咖啡?

  B:No, thanks. I’ve been trying to cut down on the caffeine.

  不,谢了。我正试着减少咖啡因的摄入量。

  A:Haha, I could never do that. I’d be a zombie if I didn’t have my morning coffee fix. Let’s get down to business then.

  我从来做不到这点。如果我早晨不喝咖啡,我就会很木讷。我们来谈正经事吧。

  B:Yes. I’ve come to talk with you about ordering the eight megapixel cameras for our new MePhone. The demand for phone cameras is growing, and Pear has been falling behind in the market.

  我来是向你采购8百万像素的相机,来用在我们的新MePhone。对手机相机的需求正在增长,Pear已经落在市场后面了。

  A:That’s great! I’m glad to hear that Pear has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Right now our contract is for the five megapixel cameras. Is Pear still interested in having those?

  那太好了,我很高兴听到Pear能紧跟潮流。我们的合同是买卖5百万像素的相机。Pear还有兴趣买这些相机吗?

  B:No, we’re changing all the cameras to eight megapixels. We were hoping that by making your company our sole supplier for cameras we could negotiate a better deal.

  不买了,我们正将所有的相机都改成八百万像素的。我们希望将贵公司作为我公司的唯一相机供应商,我们可以协商更好的交易。

  A:Surely. Let’s get started by drafting a new contract.

  当然可以,我们来起草新的协议吧。

  简单英语口语对话 12

  Bill, could you give me a hand?

  Okay, what is it?

  Would you please help me move this box?

  No problem. Oh, its too heavy. I cant move it by myself. Weve got to do it together.

  Okay, lets have a try. Oops, my finger. Oh, it hurts.

  Are you alright?

  Yeah.

  It seems that I need to ask someone alse to help us. A really strong guy.

  比尔,你能帮我一下吗?

  好吧,是什么?

  你能帮我搬这个箱子吗?

  没问题。哦,太重了。我一个人搬不动它。我们必须一起做。

  好的,让我们试试。哎呀,我的`手指。哦,很疼。

  你还好吗?

  是 啊

  看来我需要请其他人来帮助我们。一个非常强壮的人。

  简单英语口语对话 13

  Jane: Good game?

  Jane:比赛还好吗?

  Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.

  Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。

  Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isnt it?

  Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?

  Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

  Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?

  Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I dont really have any partners.

  Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。

  Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. Whats your handicap?

  Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?

  Jane: 16. Yours?

  Jane:16。你呢?

  Bob: No kidding! Im 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My names Bob.

  Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.

  Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.

  Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。

  Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?

  Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?

  Jane: Yes, its fine. However, I personally think the fairways between theens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Dont they have carts?

  Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?

  Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

  Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。

  Jane: Oh, thats good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

  Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。

  Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you dont have to tip them.

  Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。

  Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

  Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的`就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?

  Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies life quite hard. One members caddy fainted last week!

  Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!

  Jane: How awful, poor guy.

  Jane:太惨了,真可怜。

  Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didnt have far to carry him.

  Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。

  Jane: Oh, my God, youre kidding me! He carried him back?

  Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

  Bob: Yup.

  Bob:是啊。

  简单英语口语对话 14

  A: Hello, Anna speaking!

  A:你好,我是安娜。

  B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.

  B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

  A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know its been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?

  A:詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?

  B: Yes. How are you, Anna?

  B:很好,你怎么样,安娜?

  A: I am fine. What have you been doing?

  A:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?

  B: Working. Ive been really busy these days. I got a promotion.

  B:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

  A: Thats great, congratulations!

  A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!

  B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.

  B:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。

  A: Thats good. So I guess Ill have to make an appointment to see you.

  A:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

  B: You are kidding.

  B:开玩笑。

  A: How long have you been working there?

  A:你在那家公司干多久了?

  B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.

  B:两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的`惟一标准。

  A: How do you like your new boss?

  A:你的新老板怎么样?

  B: She is very nice and open-minded.

  B:她人很好,思想也很开明。

  A: Much better than the last one, huh?

  A:比上一个好多了,是吧?

  B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.

  B:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。

  A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Lets get drunk.

  A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。

  B: Good. Tonight 8 oclock.

  B:好的,今晚八点。

  A: 8 it is. See you then.

  A:说定了,回见。

  B: Bye.

  B:再见。

  简单英语口语对话 15

  Tom: Everyone is here.

  大伙都在啊。

  Bob: You are so late.

  你可真迟。

  Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.

  难得我们有机会聚在一起。

  Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.

  是啊,每个人都那么忙。

  Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!

  今天就让我们不醉不归!

  Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.

  好,我奉陪到底。

  Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go.

  (两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。

  Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?

  别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!

  Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.

  很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。

  Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.

  (大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。

  简单英语口语对话 16

  Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?

  男人:有什么问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?

  Woman: I just moved here and Im a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?

  女人:我刚搬到这里,有点儿摸不着头脑。我想去自助洗衣店。你能告诉我最近的在哪儿吗?

  Man: Let me think.

  男人:让我想想。

  Woman: Is it far away from here?

  女人:离这儿远吗?

  Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn

  right and walk two blocks. Thats Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,next to a drugstore.

  男人:不怎么远。最近的`一个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路一直走,一直走到保龄球馆,右转再走两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,自助洗衣店就在右侧街区的中部,挨着药店。

  Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, its next to a drugstore.

  女人:知道了,直走一直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药店的那个就是了。

  Man: Correct.

  男人:就是这么走。

  Woman: Thank you very much.

  女人:非常感谢。

  Man: Youre welcome.

  男人:不用谢。

  简单英语口语对话 17

  Front Desk: Can I help you?我能为您服务吗?

  Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

  Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?还有空房。您需要什么样的.房间?

  Tom: Id like a suite with an ocean view, please.我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

  Front Desk: No problem, sir.没问题,先生。

  Tom: What is the price of the suite?价格如何?

  Front Desk: It is US$ 250 per night.每晚250美元。

  Tom: It is a little high. Im told that your hotel is offering discount now.价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

  Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. Im sorry.是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

  简单英语口语对话 18

  Man:May I check-in now for my 3:30 flight?我要坐3:30的航班,请问现在可以办理登机手续了吗?

  Ariline Worker:Oh,you must be going to Chicago this afternoon.噢,您一定是今天下午去芝加哥。

  Man:Yes,I have a business meeting to attend there tomorrow morning.是的,我要去那里参加一个明天早上的`商务会议。

  Ariline Worker:Very good,we hope to get you there on time today. May I see your ID?很好,希望我们可以让您今天准时到达那里,我可以看看您的身份证吗?

  Man:Here it is.给。

  Ariline Worker:Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?您喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的。

  Man:Window seat,please.靠窗户的座位吧。

  Ariline Worker:OK,I have put you in Seat 21A.好的,我给您安排在21A这个座位。

  Man:Thank you.谢谢。

  Airline Worker:Do you have any bags to check today,sir?您今天又行李包需要托运的吗,先生?

  Man:No,I just have my carry-on bag.没有,我只有一个随身的包。

  Ariline Worker:Very well then. Your departure gate is 45. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Have a wonderful flight,sir.好的,您在445号登机口登机。飞机起飞前30分钟开始登机,旅途愉快,先生。

  简单英语口语对话 19

  A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?

  B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?

  A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I wont need one.私家车? 不,谢谢,我不需要。

  B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样?

  A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。

  B: Where will you be headed?你要去哪里?

  A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?洛克菲勒中心。 你能马上叫出租车吗?

  B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。

  A: Good. Ill get my coat and come downstairs.一个好的。 我得到我的'外套,下楼。

  B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.先生,出租车准备好了。

  简单英语口语对话 20

  1.Id like to ask someone to take a photo for us.我想请人给咱们照张相。

  2.That will be a good shot.这照片拍出来效果应该不错。

  3.Will you stand closer to her?你站得离她近点儿,好吗?

  4.No, I need to use a flash.4.这样不行,我需要用闪光灯。

  5.Ill shoot the sculpture from various angles.5.我要从不同角度给这个雕塑拍照。

  6.Say cheese. OK?6.说茄子,好吗?

  7.Let me take a close-up of you.7.我给你照一张特写吧。

  8.We need to have the films developed.8.我们得把胶卷洗了。

  简单英语口语对话 21

  S: This is a good basic computer package. Its got a good CPU, 256 megabytes of RAM, and a DVD player.

  售货员:这是一套很好的电脑基本配备。它有很好的'中央处理器,256兆位的随机存取内存,还有一个DVD光驱。

  C: Does it come with a modem?

  顾客:附有调制解调器吗?

  S: Yes, it has a built-in modem. You just plug a phone line into the back of the computer.

  售货员:有,它有内置的调制解调器。你只要把电话线插到计算机后面就好了。

  C: How about the monitor?

  顾客:那显示器呢?

  S: A 15-inch monitor is included in the deal. If you want, you can switch it for a 17-inch monitor, for a little more money.

  售货员:包含15英寸的显示器。如果您愿意的话,可以换成17英寸的,不过要多一点钱。

  C: Thats okay. A 15-inch is good enough. All right, Ill take it.

  顾客:那无所谓,15英寸的就够用了。好吧,我就要这个。

  简单英语口语对话 22

  A: Excuse me. Have you got any books on genetic engineering? Ive looked for them everywhere,but I cant find any.

  打扰了。你们有基因工程的书吗?我到处找,但是找不到。

  B: Im not sure if weve got any now. Books of that kind are on this shelf. Well, Im afraid weve sold out.

  我不确定我们现在是否有。那种书都在那个架子上。额,恐怕我们已经卖光了。

  A: What a pity! I should have come earlier.

  好遗憾啊!我应该早点来的`。

  B: Come some time next week if you like. I think well have got some by then.

  如果你想要,下周找个时间过来吧。我想我们到时候会有的。

  A: Ok, I will.

  好的。我会的。

  简单英语口语对话 23

  A: I am exhausted. I need some sleep.

  我累死了,太缺乏睡眠了。

  B: Didn’t you sleep well last night?

  昨晚没睡好?

  A: I twisted and turned all night, and couldn’t sleep. I was worried about my mother’s health.

  我翻来覆去睡不着,担心我母亲的身体。

  B: Don’t worry. It’s only a cold.

  别担心,她只是感冒了。

  简单英语口语对话 24

  A:How can I lose weight, doctor? I seem to get fatter even when I just look at food?

  医生,我要怎么样才能减肥?我就看一眼食物也能长胖。

  B:Well, Jim. It is a combination of how much you eat, the type of food you eat, and when you eat your meals.

  额,吉姆。这关系到你吃多少,吃什么食物以及你什么吃。

  A: I never eat breakfast though.

  我从不吃早餐。

  B: Thats a big mistake, you should always have a good breakfast. You will not run your car without fuel, and yet you expect your body to work without food.

  这是大大的错误,你应该好好吃早餐。没有燃料,你的车就不能走了,同样,没有吃东西你别期望你的.身体能好。

  A: I never thought about it that way.

  我从没这样想过。

  B: I bet you eat a large evening meal, then sit and watch TV or read a book. Then instead of burning off your energy, your body stores it as fat.

  我敢打赌你晚餐吃得很丰盛,然后坐着看电视或看书。没有消耗能量,你的身体就会存储脂肪。

  A:Oh doctor, I feel so foolish.

  噢,医生。我觉得我很蠢。

  B: Way to control is really using common sense when you plan your eating habits.

  当你计划你的饮食习惯的时候,考虑下常识。

  A:I know doctor, thank you so much.

  我知道了医生,非常感谢你。

  简单英语口语对话 25

  A: It looks like it’s going to be sunny. 今天看来像是个晴天。

  B: Yes, it’s much better than yesterday. 是的,比昨天好多了。

  A: They say we’re going to get some rain later.据说待会儿要下雨。

  B: Oh, let’s just hope it stays warm.哦,我只希望一直暖和下去。

  简单英语口语对话 26

  A: I think it’s going to be a nice day. 我想今天会是一个好天。

  B: It’s certainly a big improvement over yesterday. 肯定比昨天大有好转。

  A: But it’s supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon. 但是,据说今天下午又要转阴刮风了。

  B: Well, the worst of the winter should be over. 不过,冬天最糟糕的一段日子总该过去了。

  简单英语口语对话 27

  A: It seems to be clearing up. 看来天要放晴了。

  B: It’s such a nice change. 真是令人高兴的转变。

  A: I really don’t think this weather will last.我确实认为这样的好天长不了。

  B: Let’s just hope it doesn’t get cold again. 但愿不会再冷。

  简单英语口语对话 28

  A: Beautiful day, isn’t it 今天天气真好,是不是

  B: Yes, it’s not like what the radio said at all. 是的,一点也不像收音机里说的.那样。

  A: I wish it would stay this way for the weekend. 但愿整个周末都能保持这样的好天气。

  B: As long as it doesn’t snow! 只要不下雪就行啊

  简单英语口语对话 29

  Tony:

  Did you have a good time at your prom?

  你的高中毕业舞会过得好吗?

  Tina:

  That was so many years ago.

  那是很久以前的`事了。

  Tony:

  I know, but did you have a good time?

  我知道,不过你过得好吗?

  Tina:

  Not really. The guy who took me just wanted to make out with me all night.

  不算好。带我去的那个家伙整个晚上只想和我调情。

  Tony:

  Did you let him kiss you?

  你让他亲吻你了吗?

  Tina:

  I didnt get the chance.

  我没有机会。

  Tony:

  How so?

  怎么会呢?

  Tina:

  He drank too much with his buddies and had to go outside to barf!

  他和他的哥们喝得太多了,不得不到外面去吐!

  Tony:

  Yuck! Guys can be so gross sometimes.

  哎呀!有时候男的就是很粗俗。

  简单英语口语对话 30

  T:Excuse me, can you tell me where I can go fishing?

  请问,能告诉我可以去哪里钓鱼吗?

  S:I like fishing too. I usually fish near the lake.

  我也喜欢钓鱼,我通常是在湖边钓鱼。

  T:I want to go fishing today, but I have left my rod and fishing line at home.

  我今天想去钓鱼,可是我把鱼竿和钓鱼线落在家里了。

  S:What a shame.

  太遗憾了。

  简单英语口语对话 31

  F: Welcome aboard!

  欢迎你来本公司工作!

  C: Thank you, Im delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。

  谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

  F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. Its easier。

  叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  C: Id prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isnt it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of ones family name?

  我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

  F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

  嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

  F: Its been our tradition ever since the company was small. And dont worry about the disrespectful business. OK?

  在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

  C: Ill try。

  我会试试看。

  F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

  好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的'表现。明白吗?

  C: Yes, sir。

  是的,先生。

  F: (Laughing) And dont sir me either. Now Ill show you your private office。

  (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

  简单英语口语对话 32

  Steven: I want to keep a pet, but I dont know which one to buy?

  史蒂文:我想养只宠物,但我实在拿不定主意该买什么?

  Alice: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day. 爱丽丝:小狗很可爱呀,不过它们太好动了,每天都能带它们去遛遛。

  Steven: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me, then.

  史蒂文:那我恐怕没那么多时间养狗了。

  Alice: What about cats? They are more independent. 爱丽丝:那养猫吧,猫没那么黏人。

  Steven: Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I dont want a common pet like a dog or a cat. 史蒂文:实际上我想要一只特别点儿的宠物,不想要猫、狗这些常见的'。

  Alice: How about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting?

  爱丽丝:养只蜥蜴?蜥蜴够特别吧?

  Steven: Yeah, are they easy to look after? 史蒂文:不错,蜥蜴好养吗?

  Alice: Yeah, they are pretty low-maintenance; they eat almost anything.

  爱丽丝:嗯,挺好养的,基本上什么都吃。

  简单英语口语对话 33

  Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning hecomes to the bank.

  史蒂文昨天发工资了。他决定去银行把工资给存起来。今天早上他来到银行。

  Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 银行职员:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么呢?

  Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.

  史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的账户里存一笔钱。

  Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit? 银行职员:好的,请问您想存多少呢?

  Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.

  史蒂文:嗯,存2000元钱。

  Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in.

  银行职员:请您先填一张存款单,好吗?请在这张存款单上写上您的名字、账号及您想存款的数额。

  Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.

  史蒂文:好的,我想知道这种账户的利率是多少。

  Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year.

  银行职员:当前年利率是1%,并且每年的.利息都会加到您的存款中。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:非常感谢。

  Bank Clerk: My pleasure.

  银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。

由小编雨后初晴整理的文章简单英语口语对话(通用33篇)分享结束了,希望给你学习生活工作带来帮助。

Tags:英语口语   对话   通用   简单  

搜索
网站分类